Skip to main content

Did you know Girlfriend and Boyfriend is not in the Bible?

Did you know Girlfriend and Boyfriend is not in the Bible?
Only Marriage and Adultery
Exodus 22:16, 1st Corinthians 6:9-10, Deuteronomy 22:28-29

By: JJP Peterson
Dated: 2018-07-10

Attention to the young men and anyone willing to hear the law on marriage:

If you are shacking up with some woman, and you've gone into her, the bible calls this either adultery or marriage.

HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF IT IS ADULTERY OR MARRIAGE?

ADULTERY: If the woman you're shacking up with gave her virginity to a guy before you, and he is still alive, then he is her husband as long as he lives, and if you continue a relationship with her, while her husband lives, you are committing adultery, and no practice of adultery inherits eternal life, 1st Corinthians 6:9-10.

MARRIAGE: If the woman you're shacking up with was a maiden or a virgin for you when you went in to her, then she is your wife for all your days, and you are not allowed to put her away to get another, or you'd be committing adultery against her, Mark 10:11-12.

If you are living in adultery, do you know that the end for you is the lake of fire, Revelation 22:14-15? How do you escape judgment from the sins of adultery? Simply stop the adultery..  יהוה (Yahuah) our Creator promised He would make forgiveness possible to anyone who turns away from their sin, Ezekiel 18:27-28.

If a man takes a woman to wife who was neither a virgin or a widow, he enters into adultery, because she belongs to another man. You might think "Well we've been married thirty-five years, now what are we to do?" Well, the bible says to repent of our sins, Luke 13:3, if we want forgiveness, John 14:15-17. So.. break up your adulterous relationship and start keeping the instructions for life, the torah.

I don't understand hell or the lake of fire because I've never been there. I don't want to find out either. What I do know, is how good Yahuah is to us, so I have an idea of what life may be like without His blessings.

If was no saint myself: I was living in adultery, going to bars, establishing relationships with strange flesh in absolute lawlessness, Matthew 7:20-23. Yahuah our Creator sent me strong convictions, that if I don't stop my sinning, Matthew 5:28, I will face the fire. I feared for my life, began opening the bible, and prayed for help to get off the highway I made for myself. He didn't let me down. He change my life all around, and I've not looked back since.

I want that for you also: If you're living in sin, please change your mind!!

May יהוה (Yahuah) be with you.

PLAY THE SONG:
No Girlfriend, No Boyfriend Song, Video Message

Original Facebook Post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of the cross, the importance of the Cross?

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CROSS, THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CROSS? By JJD_Peterson Dated: 2019-07-01 Do we know why Messiah went to the tree? Because if we break the Father's Torah even one time, we need redemption. What is the Torah? It's the laws of Elohim for us found in the first five books of the old testament. If we truly valued the Messiah for becoming the Lamb of Elohim, we would stop putting Him on the tree, and seek to obey the Father instead. If we were in debt to Elohim, and appreciate His sacrifice, shouldn't we appreciate forgiveness, and stop piling up more sin on the innocent Son? Has the tree of Messiah become the sinner's credit card? Let it not be! Romans 6:1-2 TS2009 1 What, then, shall we say? Shall we continue in sin, to let favour [or the tree] increase? 2 Let it not be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it? I believe if we actually knew that our sin put Messiah on the tree, we would stop sinning. Whoever keeps on sinning does not love Him...

DO WE OFTEN TIMES AGREE TO THINGS WE KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT?

  DO WE OFTEN TIMES AGREE TO THINGS WE KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT? by #JJD_Peterson, Date: 2019-08-21 It's really no surprise that we may say "AMEN" to commands we don't understand, but resist the ones we do. For instance many Christians will agree that they shouldn't commit adultery, but when hearing the command, nod their head and say "Amen". But have they truly considered that if the woman is married a second time while the first husband remains alive, that they are living in adultery themselves, Romans 7:2-3, Exodus 22:16? For example, the woman at the well with Messiah, in John 4: Didn't Messiah say to her that she's had five husbands, and the one she had was not her husband? Do you think she may have also been ignorantly saying "Amen" to the command "Thou shalt not commit adultery" while ignorantly living in it? Or maybe she knew and continued transgressing. Is this just as the title says? We agree to th...

I AM REPENTING OF MY WRONG INTERPRETATION OF THE 2ND COMMANDMENT

I AM REPENTING OF MY WRONG INTERPRETATION OF THE 2ND COMMANDMENT by JJD Peterson Date: 2019-08-04 I AM TRULY SORRY FOR TEACHING THAT IMAGES WERE IDOLATRY THEMSELVES Many of you know that I had believed that using or creating images of creation in heaven, in earth, or in the waters under the earth, was committing idolatry against the Master's commandments, Exodus 20:4-6. Most of you who disagreed with me also disagreed with me that eating pig and shrimp was a sin also, though Leviticus 11 tells us directly not to eat them. You also fought against me with your Sunday worship replacing the Sabbath commandment in Exodus 20:8-11, of which still remains a command that most Christians still violate to this day. I really wasn't surprised you would refuse my now realizing a false interpretation of the image idolatry, because you were still justifying yourself to disobey the commandments. However, wrong is wrong, and I apologize for interpreting the scriptures wrongly here in Exo...